Dave

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mafia Wars Swamp Crates

Swamp Creates are now available in Mafia Wars. You can get with 1 crate for 12 Godfather points or 3 from 35. 1 swamp crate gives you 12 reward points and 60% chance for  items, 30% chance for  items, 10% chance for  items. 3 creates gives you 35 reward points and 60% chance for  items, 30% chance for  items, 10% chance for  items.


Weapons

Gator 22 42
Cottonmouth Blade 43 23
Bullfrog 29 49


Armor

Swamp Camo 48 27
Wetland Guide 34 71


Vehicles

Croc Catcher 41 24
Mud Slinger 26 47
Swamp Buggy 72 32


An original post by

Sociolatte



No comments:

Post a Comment